Public Relations Manager (Corporate Communications Manager) - #11006
We are currently looking for Public Relations Manager (Corporate Communications Manager) for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services Company in Qatar with the following and terms and conditions.
- In conjunction with the functional head, formulate/provide inputs and lead the implementation of the strategy in line with Bank’s vision, mission & corporate objectives.
- Ensure effective cascading of the functional strategy into business plans to ensure vertical alignment & horizontal integration with other interfacing departmental strategies.
Define an optimum organization structure for the department in coordination with the Human Capital function so that resources are optimally utilized & communication can take place in an efficient manner.
Build Understanding & Reputation of Group
- Build awareness of the value and objectives of the Alliance of Banks, in order to increase visibility and media presence of the Bank generally, and the GCEO specifically in regional markets.
- Design, implement and review core group public affairs strategy and guidelines with regards to Bank’s corporate image and set business target, in order to ensure that all public affair activities enhances the bank reputation to add value to business.
- Design, monitor, review the design and implementation of public affairs activities, including but not limited to key national events to foster cultural empathy and integration with Qatari society, in order to ensure that all activities are implemented according to public affairs strategy to maximize value for the bank.
Manage internal & external communication activities (such as but not limited to public relation and intranet communication activities/internal events) in accordance with bank’s corporate identity guidelines & business needs. Also, ensure all bank’s corporate communications activities are carried out effectively in a timely manner consistent with strategy & pre-approved budget.
- Ensure all the activities are carried out effectively in a timely manner consistent with strategy & pre-approved budget.
- Design, monitor, and review core group PR strategy in accordance to bank’s core principles, in order to build the good reputation of the Bank.
- Manage approval, translation and issuance process for press releases on an ongoing basis to ensure bank maximizes coverage in local media relative to its key competition.
- Plan, organize and review the management of ad hoc PR events (e.g. press conferences, new product launches, branch openings etc.) and or reactive press releases, in order to ensure that the reputation of bank is well protected and enhanced.
- Develop and improve strong media relations within core print and online media and journalists in Qatar, in order to create better leverage media opportunities when required.
- Design, monitor and review the management for internal communication (such as but not limited to the utilization of intranet) with regards to set internal corporate communication target in conjunction with HR team, in order to rejuvenate employee engagement and understanding for all bank’s employee.
- Oversee translation process to ensure all marketing materials are created in Arabic in a style and at a quality aligned to the expectations of the business
- Lead and direct the management of change through continuous improvement of departmental systems, processes and practices considering ‘international leading practice’, changes in international standards and changes in the business environment which demand proactive action plans.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Develop and oversee the implementation of functional policies, procedures and controls in order to ensure that all activities are conducted in compliance with risk, audit, and regulatory requirements while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment
- Ensure compliance to all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the department to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high-quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: maximum 4 weeks