Stakeholder / Public Relation Officer - #24444
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/None
Stakeholder / Public Relation Officer
Job Location: Qatar
You express yourself in a way that moves people to connect with your ideas
You speak and write in a way that resonates with your audience, and one of your secrets is empathy. You connect with people, and that allows you to speak to their needs and core interests. You’re perceived as being open and straightforward, so important in encouraging a harmonious work environment. What’s more, you listen empathetically. Please communicate with us today!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Mass Communication or equivalent from an accredited University to the approval of the Engineer.
- Must be bilingual in both Arabic and English.
- Minimum fifteen 15 years demonstrable overall experience in the public relation and communication works with no less than 7 years in works focus on public customer service.
- Demonstrated experience in Public Relations works dealing with public complaint in a construction industry would be an advantage.
- Dealing, handling and resolving conflicts, feedbacks, complaints from the public and residents pertaining to the construction projects inconvenience.
- Initialing dialogue with the public, residents, municipalities, MOI, traffic police, government department and embassies etc on public relation issues as directed by the Client / SRE on project related.
- Conduct regular visits and ad hoc visits to the affected residents affected by the works and make necessary report, feedback to Client and the affected resident.
- Coordinate and work closely with the construction supervision team to minimize inconvenience to the public.
- Plan and launching of public relation program, this include not limited to the design, print and publish of notices and flyers and other materials to pre inform public of works commencement and completion to the approval of the Engineer and Client Public Relation Department as required.
- Establish of a call center to handle public complaints to the approval of the Engineer.
- Must have a good understanding of Qatari culture
- Must be fluent in English and Arabic both written and spoken with good capability in oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills and the ability to utilize design software are mandatory.
- Resourceful, pleasant and approachable personality.
- Ability to handle stress under public pressure
We won’t box you in with rigid rules
We foster an atmosphere where there are no hard and fast mandates. Clearly communicated guidelines enable you to exercise personal judgment in unanticipated situations, with the approval of your manager. This allows you to distinguish yourself by arriving at creative solutions to challenges. We encourage diversity, and greatly appreciate the perspectives and skills of every member of our staff. If you work best when given the latitude to achieve even better results, we’ve found each other.
We’re committed to delivering innovative infrastructure, defense and security solutions to enable a sustainable, safer, smarter and more connected world.
Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.