Account Director, Qatar - #50802
Marriott International, Inc
Job Number 22005422
Job Category Sales & Marketing
Location Continent Area Office, Office 19 11th Floor AlBarsha, Doha, Qatar, Qatar
Position Type Management
Located Remotely? N
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
The Account Director Qatar, Global Sales manages and provides dedicated Account Management to a targeted portfolio of complex GSO accounts. The position builds and maintains business relationships with key buying influences and partners across all segments. The primary focus is on opportunities to increase account market share, preference and loyalty, and improve the overall procurement process within deployed accounts across all Marriott Lodging brands. This position has direct accountability for transactional sales activities within their assigned accounts.
Skills and experience we will look for in the ideal candidate to join our team:
- 5+ years sales experience required managing Key accounts.
- Total Account Management experience in the Hospitality Industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent strongly preferred.
- Strong preference for candidate who speaks English and Arabic
- Excellent professional relationships with the main influencers within the area of expertise.
Why it’s a great idea to work for Marriott International:
- We offer ‘hybrid working’ to enable you to live fully and balance home and work
- 22 holidays plus public holidays as additional to be sure you have fun and make memories (days grow with service to the Company)
- Benefits for living and working in Doha, Qatar include:
- Schooling reimbursement
- Housing allowance
- Annual home leave ticket to a vacation trip to your home city location
- Provided with visa and work permit
- International retirement plan as per your eligibility
- End of Service Gratuity ("Gratuity") as per Qatar Labour Law
- This role is bonus eligible – our success is your success
- Access to numerous, world-class profession and personal learning and development programmes to enable success in your current role but also for your future growth within the Company
- Private Medical Healthcare and parental leave benefits to support your wellbeing and health
- You, your friends and family will be able to enjoy global hotel, food and drinks discounts and benefits, and explore our world
- Regular team and office gatherings, both in-person and remotely to build our sense of purpose
- Strong, experienced leaders who will encourage you to grow and mentor you to succeed
- Various discounted retail, entertainment and corporate programmes for you to enjoy