Head of ICT - #79067
International Teachers Plus
An International School in Qatar that follows the British Curriculum is looking for a Head of ICT who will be responsible for liaising with teachers in the ICT Department and for curriculum development for the program. Needs to have the ability to teach ICT at different levels of Secondary. Develop lesson plans and themes in line with British curriculum objectives. Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with students and organizing learning resources and the classroom environment.
Meeting with teachers, counselors and administrators to resolve any possible behavioural or academic problem. Must also establish clear objectives for all lessons, and projects and attend staff meetings
- Bachelor Degree in COMPUTER SCIENCE from a recognized University (From the UK preferred)
- Master Degree preferred
- TEACHING LICENSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: UK, US, CA, AU, NZ, ZA and Scandinavian countries (due to Visa restrictions)
- Must have excellent English Communication skills and could pass an IELTS with score of 7
- Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience in ICT at Secondary grade levels (In the UK preferred)
- Minimum 2 years experience as Head of ICT or in a similar role
- Culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
Monthly Salary Range:
TAX FREE Monthly salary range of QAR 14,000-18,000 depending on qualifications and experience
Furnished Accommodation of 1 or 2 bedroom apartment depending on marital status or Housing Allowance
Utilities paid QAR 300 for Single and QAR 500 for Married
Health Insurance Coverage:
Medical insurance for employee only
Annual Air Tickets:
Annual Return air fare provided for employee and one dependent
In addition to official holidays, paid leave is allocated as per academic calendar and as per country Labour law. Minimum 30 work days per year.
Dependant School Fees:
100% discount for one dependant attending same school as employee
Visa & Medical Check Fees:
Fees will be paid for employees only. Employee is responsible for fees for dependents.
End Of Service Benefit:
Gratuity of 21 days Basic salary for each year worked as per Labour law.
1-2 year contract - renewable
Doha - Qatar
Notarized and Attested academic degrees, teaching certificates, transcripts, marriage and dependent birth certificates. You will be advised of school requirements.
To Apply for a vacancy, Please complete the following 3 steps:
1) First you need to register by creating your personal account.
2) Once your account is activated, You Must FULLY complete your online application form.
3) Lastly, you need to select one of the listed vacancies of your choice by clicking on the button “Apply” followed by “Submit”. Make sure you are logged in your account
Close to Register