Cost Controller - #88543
Growing your career as a Full-Time Cost Controller is a fantastic opportunity to develop excellent skills. If you are strong in adaptability and communication and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of Cost Controller now.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and worldwide!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You will support the hotel's overall operation to maximize guest satisfaction, Heartiest performance and business results.
- You will manage the day-to-day operation cost accounting.
- Your essential duties and responsibilities are to minimize costs.
- You will adhere to all cost control procedures and review purchase procedures for all items.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a similar position.
- College diploma in Hotel Management or related field.
- Passion for leadership and teamwork.
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence.
- Excellent guest service skills.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together, we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor. Visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, and dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS