Nurse - #90013
City: Umm Şalāl Muḩammad, Baladīyat Umm Şalāl
Contract type: Full time
WHR Solution (Executive Search) help employers to attract & connect the best global talents across all industries.
Job Descriptions(Doha, Qatar) Looking for Nurse for a 5 star hotel
About the Role:
Your duty of caring for the patients utilizing the process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, evaluates programs of care. To ensure the efficient, professional and smooth day-to-day operation
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Control the accuracy of sick leave authorization forms and approve for payroll and audit purposes.
- Attend to all emergencies, give first aid and in the case of serious incidents accompany employees to hospital.
- Ensure the absolute hygiene and that its equipment and tools used for medical treatment are disinfected and sterilized.
- Purchase the adequate quantity of medical supplies from officially recognized pharmacies for the clinic and maintain the records of expenditure for audit purposes
- Maintain all First Aid Boxes so they are adequately stocked
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Preferable candidate with previous 1 - 2 years of experience in the similar role
- Excellent English communication
Skills RequiredNurse Certification / License
Compensation & Benefits
- Basic Salary: QAR 3,000 - 4,000 Monthly (Negotiable based on experience)
- Accommodation: Provided
- Transportation: Provided
- Annual Paid Leave: Provided
- Employment Visa: Provided
- Flight Tickets: Provided
- Medical Insurance: Provided
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.