Transport Strategy Expert - #90018
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/None
Transport Strategy Expert
Parsons is now looking to hire an experienced Transport Strategy Expert with a desire to work on a metro project that will change the fabric of our community. Parsons extensive experience in this field, combined with your management and technical experience, will propel your career forward with opportunity for advancement with top performance. We need our Transport Strategy Expert to be versatile as well as have exceptional communication, analytical and management skills.
- Assist the Manager Transport Planning in identifying various strategies to provide and improve First and Last Mile access to metro, tram and commuter rail stations based on local conditions
- Prepare Mobility plans for the station catchment areas identifying pedestrian and bicycle infrastructure gaps and remedial measures
- Planning of first and last mile services/infrastructure, including market assessment, concept studies, user analysis, cost benefit analysis, and such like
- Prepare tender documents or any other documents required for the procurement of such services
- Involved in the selection process for services
- Involved in the management of the technical aspects of contracts with service providers for first and last mile
- Assist in developing innovative and state-of-the-art first and last mile solutions and develops pilot studies including implementation plans
- Evaluation of pilot studies
- Actively participate in the Public Outreach program to communicate First and Last Mile solutions to potential customers
- Bachelor Degree in City/Town Planning, transportation planning or Civil Engineering. Master Degree in any of these fields is desirable.
- General knowledge in all fields of public transport planning (including railways)
- Profound knowledge in at least one area of first and last mile journeys
- Knowledge about non-technical aspects of first and last mile systems (e.g. economic aspects, CAPEX and OPEX)
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.