Reliability Engineer - #90023
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021)
About this role
- Drive an Incident Free environment / mindset within the Department and with all stakeholders
- Perform/review and provide coaching for Reliability-Centered Maintenance studies to optimize preventive maintenance plans. Provide support for Maintenance Methods team and MIEC
- Produce monthly Reliability reports indicating critical equipment Reliability and key issues from PALMcorrective data, Smart Signal and other data sources
- Deep analyse monthly SECE report to improve Maintenance and integrity Backlog Backlog
- Carry out SECE performance results analysis to optimise maintenance test frequency
- Compile vital function availability and reliability status from other maintenance discipline
- Conduct and lead Root Cause Analyses (investigations) and to produce/steward appropriate actions to mitigate or avoid reoccurrence. Support HSE / Reliability joint investigations where technical failures have been a significant contributor.
- Focus on uptime/output losses and the causes of those losses (i.e Pareto analysis), prioritizing losses,eliminations plans, and implementation of those plans.
- Lead obsolescence studies and produce strategies for long term sustainability, produce/steward appropriate actions to optimize longevity of obsolete equipment where appropriate and to produce/steward recommendations for equipment where obsolescence cannot be tolerated.
- Develop list of Top Reliability issues (Bad Actors) affecting production performance/business efficiency,investigate and produce/steward action plans to mitigate or avoid reoccurrence. Review these Bad Actorsperiodically for repeat issues and feedback into action plans.
- Develop and implement smart reporting from online monitoring sources for automated and semi-automated Reliability data calculations.
- Provide Reliability Engineering support in the design and development of brown and green field sites
- Monitor Data quality and provide coaching for reporting improvements on defects reports in PALM.
- Promote reliability awareness centered around PALM reporting
- Coach engineer in the team on their tasks.
- Promote cost awareness and innovation within his/her team
- All staff must be willing to participate in Crisis Response Training and to assist during Emergency Response Situations if required
What you need to bring
• BSc degree in science or technical field, preferably holding a certification in Maintenance/Reliability• Minimum 10 years’ experience in the petrochemical, refining, Oil & Gas exploration or similar Industry in Maintenance• Significant knowledge of offshore plant and equipment and maintenance systems
• Proficiency with technical manuals, PFDs, P&IDs, Datasheets, Cause and Effect Charts• Experience in leadership with a strong work ethic, good presentation skills and ability to communicate ideas, concepts and technical information to a broad audience.• Working knowledge of formal Root Cause Analysis, Life Analysis, RAM, FMEA and Reliability/Risk Centered Maintenance Tools and Techniques.• Medically fit to travel to offshore oil & gas platform• Results driven approach and attitude.• Fluent in English (listening, writing and speaking) and its technical vocabulary
- Proven experience on Computerised Maintenance and Inspection Management System (CMIMS), specially with SAP PM module
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.