Commissioning Manager - #90938
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in with over and close to
About this role
- Be fully aware of the Project HSE requirements;
- Support the Project Manager by assisting and managing all commissioning activities;
- Ensure implementation of the company Contract requirements in area of responsibility and report any deviation to the Project Manager;
- Manage the commissioning activities of the company Project, with the Project Team according to the Project Manual;
- Ensure that all activities and works in the Area of responsibility are done in full compliance with the HSE requirements of company and relevant Authorities;
- Ensure that the works are being done in accordance with the Quality requirements of the Project;
- Overall responsible for manning the Operations and Maintenance organization of the company;
- Overall responsible for training of Operations and Maintenance staff for the company;
- Responsible for identification, reporting and follow-up of risks within area of responsibility;
- Develop and coordinate commissioning and startup schedule in timely manner with EPCC Contractor;
- Actively contribute to safety walks, reporting of accidents and investigation of accidents;
- Assure that HSE risks are given the highest priority during the project accomplishment;
- Ensure the full implementation of the EPCC Contract technical requirements;
- Evaluate deviations requests and submit recommendation to the Project Manager;
- Manage, coordinate and monitor the commissioning activities with required quality;
- Identify deviations and implement required corrective actions;
- Ensure compliance with Documentation requirements as identified in the EPCC Contract;
- Participate in enhancing good communication to ensure co-coordinated interface between disciplines;
- Responsible for providing the inputs to the monthly report Steering Committee / Board presentations and other reporting matters as per specific requests from Project Manager.
What you need to bring
Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University;
- 10+ years direct and relevant experience related to Projects Management and Commissioning in oil/gas or petrochemical or fertiliser industry, with minimum 5 years in a management role.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.