Bartender - #90980
In the words of Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts:
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” This philosophy is the cornerstone of the Four Seasons culture, truly making Four Seasons the best company to work for.
Join our Team
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine's 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
Four Seasons Doha Serviced Apartments at The Pearl Qatar:-
The upcoming project will include 161 fully-furnished apartments, perfect for both short and long-term stays, as well as 84 Private Residences, set along a private beach surrounded by lush gardens. Guests and residents alike will enjoy a full range of state-of-the-art amenities, including a signature restaurant by Michelin-starred chef, Joël Robuchon.
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion.
Who We Look For:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
The Bartender is an essential member of the Food & Beverage team dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests. The Bartender position provide support to Beverage Manager.
A bright & passionate bartender who always strives to provide Four Seasons experience to our guests. We believe we have the perfect opportunity for a rising star who feels ready to take on the next role by joining an incredible team of professionals in Doha and to be part of the largest Nobu in the world.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- This position requires an applicant with general food knowledge. Candidates must have good personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to perform this position to Four Seasons Standards is required. In addition to discreetly clearing tables, the Server Assistant performs side work, polishes silverware, refills condiment containers and crumbs tables.
- The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any task!
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Degree & Diploma in the Hotel Management
Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
Unique strong culture - diversity
Living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced apartment
Excellent Training and Development opportunities
Employee Recognition Programs
Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
Paid annual home leave tickets
Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
Free transportation to work
Hotel will apply for the work authorization for a successful candidate.
Learn more about employment with Four Seasons:-
You could also learn more about employment with Four Seasons via the following channels:
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.