Planning and Control Manager - #91007
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in with over and close to
About this role
The Planning and Control Manager reports directly to the Project Director;
- The Planning and Control Manager is primarily responsible for the analysis, review and control of the project schedule and linked project control tools. He/She ensures the assessment of the schedule and progress to achieve the contractual dates by:
- Ensuring the implementation of all requirements in compliance with Company Renewablescorporate procedures and guidelines;
- Being fully aware of the Power Purchase Agreement, EPC Contract, O&M Agreement and various Project Agreements. Manage the stakeholders effectively in line with the Contracts;
- Ensuring the EPC Contractor’s compliance with all the Planning and Control procedures included in the EPC Contract;
- Analyzing, reviewing and approving the Project Baseline schedule, together with the ProjectControl Plan and different reporting tools (including KPIs files);
- Intensively reviewing and tracking of the critical path, ensuring the EPC is properly reporting it and analyzing/allocating plans to mitigate the delays ahead of time;
- Assisting with all project meetings, progress and/or discipline technical meetings with the EPC Contractor;
- Monitoring and checking the EPC Contractors’ work across each discipline to ensure the timely delivery of the works, including a detailed review of the project KPIs following the different Contractual tools to be implemented;
- Leading the review of the progress reports (daily, weekly and monthly) prepared by the EPCContractor;
- Leading the preparation of the internal monthly report to be submitted to the differentstakeholders, and reviewing it with the PD/CEO, in addition to the internal reports to TE REN;
- Providing the Project Director with the inputs for the monthly progress reports and relevantinformation to check EPC Contractor invoices;
- In cooperation with the discipline Managers;
- Follows up with the actual progress versus planned values;
- Ensures that the critical activities are executed according to the schedule, and looks foropportunities to create margin within the critical path;
- Analyses the works and imposes optimizations towards the Contractor where possible, and
- Evaluates and approves all recovery plans for delayed activities to secure the overall schedule.
What you need to bring
Specific understanding and exposure to PV projects with a minimum of 2 to 3 projects driven from LNTP/NTP until COD;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in construction of power plants (technology based);
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering;
- EPC background and experience is a must;
- Experience in the MENA region working in an EPC Company will be considered a plus;
- Experience working with EPC Contractors, directly as an EPC Contractor or as an Owner;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) OR equivalent certification is preferred;
- Fluency in English with strong written and oral communication skills;
- IT proficiency in Primavera and MS Excel, and preferably in MS Project, MS Word and Powerpoint or similar.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.