Beauty Specialist - #98044
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the Role:
The Beauty Specialist is responsible in assisting the store to achieve sales target for their beauty category, by delivering exemplary customer service in product knowledge of cosmetic, skin care and supplements.
What you will do:
- Supports selling plans to deliver sales budget
- Carry out planogram and price change and maintain store appearance and merchandising standards
- Monitor stock level & ensure regular replenishment of stocks
- Conduct makes overs for customers
- Ensures proper safekeeping of all store merchandise to prevent shoplifting, damages and pilferages.
- Monitors and updates report on product shelf life
- Consolidates frequently asked products and recommends new SKUs to the Store Manager and submits to Program Lead.
- Consolidates customer profile in relation to customer queries, concerns and submits to Store Manager.
- Recommends category building activities (e.g. animations, hair and skin analysis, make over etc.)
- Recommends relocation and meter reallocation of product display relevant to store customer profile and category performance analysis.
- Provides information to customers on regimen building
- Monitors and delivers 100% Brand Product availability
- Monitors replenishments of stocks and product housekeeping in the selling area.
- Cleans and Maintains make up applicators and tools.
- Ensures highlighting and cross-selling of EXCLUSIVE products on planograms and Off Shelf Displays related to product use.
- Does Appropriate hairstyling to complement make up.
- Checks proper implementation of promo call outs, hero display, price change etc.
- Attends to customers complaints with sincerity and understanding.
- Handle customer queries on beauty & skincare product knowledge and offer advise professionally aligned with the Brand of Service Standards.
- Follow through on customer’s feedback and requests
- Aligns with Store Manager on submission of sales tracker
- Maintains adherence to planogram implementation.
- Ensures all products display in the selling area are in good condition and near expiry and damages products are pulled out from the selling area
- Plans and monitors Personal Development Plans In role development interventions.
- Ensures timely submission of Performance Review
- Implements action plans for employee engagements.
Strictly adheres to company policies and procedures (Code of Conduct, ROS, Data Governance).
What equips you for the role:
Education: Bachelor or master’s degree would be a plus
Minimum Experience and Knowledge: Min 3 to 5 years of experience in retail and team management
Good knowledge of the fashion/beauty industry and trends Retail operational skills (stock, VM, systems, cash…) Computer skills
Empathy Customer service and results oriented Leadership and problem-solving skills
Excellent relationship skills
Integrity and trust
Dealing with ambiguity
Proactive with good team spirit and able to take initiatives
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…